Google

Monday, January 19, 2009

My day

-Sara got up at 6am (instead of 8:30)
-Sara cried everytime I got into bed
-Around 8ish I decided to stuff diapers, she took off the diaper she was wearing...it was filled with poop
-She then tried to run around the bed as I was chasing her thinking it was a game, rubbing poop all over the sheets
-She finally looks down and sees the poop and then gets freaked out.
-I grab her, wipe her off and take the sheets to the laundry
-I realize she still smells like poop so I throw her in the tub
-I turn around to grab a towel and she grabs my razor (I just got a new one and remembered to move the old one, but not the new one)
-She cuts her thumb
-I get her out of the tub, and dry her off
-Her thumb is still bleeding
-I try to put a bandaid on it, everytime she pulls it off, therefore making it bleed more
-She has blood on her tummy, legs, arms, because she keeps hitting her thumb against it
-I finally get her to sit down and nurse and I can apply pressure to her thumb to stop the bleeding
-She falls asleep at 9
-I woke her up at 10am and told her we were going to see a friend so she let me dress her
and then we met Sigalle and Elisha and that made it all okay!
Yay for Sigalle and Elisha!

We went to the mall, the kids ran around on the play area and then we went to lunch

No comments: