Google

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom update Saturday edition

So her memory is getting better again. Yesterday she knew who Nicole was. I brought Gram and Aunt Robin here and she knew who they were. She knew that I was a relative but I felt like it was more of an issue of not being able to say the words daughter and Stacy rather than not knowing who I am. Today she knows that I am her daughter and after some hesitancy, said my name was Stacy. So that is exciting.
She had a colonoscopy yesterday and her stomach has gone down some more. Right now the focus is on getting her to move more. So we have a packet of exercises to do with her and will be doing them every hour that we have someone here. I will be back to posting a schedule.
Joey/Jamie brought her a CD player so she is listening to music right now and really likes that.

No comments: