Google

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mom update

So the confusion is back. She has never been really sure where she is, but today her confusion is really bad again. Worse than it has ever been. I brought my computer and asked her if she wanted to see Sara pictures. She said yes. I showed her pics from Sara's birthday. She asked where she was a few times. I started to show her a video of Sara. And then she asked who Sara was and if she was supposed to know her. She does not know who I am, not even that I am her daughter. Last time she forgot my name but knew that I was her daughter at least. And she always knew who Sara was, at least recognized the pictures. She did not recognize the picture or video of her at all. I have been here for 1/2 hour and she has asked every 2 minutes where she is and why is she here. If I ask her anything else, she has no idea.
She is also refusing treatments so that is difficult as well.
Her heartrate, BP are still good and she is breathing on her own.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Oh I am so sorry. I had been wondering how your mom was doing and finally remembered you had this website.
Still keeping your mom in my prayers.