Google

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Mom update

Just got back from the hospital. Mom still has a fever. Around 101. When I got there she did not have a blood pressure cuff. The nurse did not know why but was getting one to put on her as I asked. Her blood pressure looked much better. I saw her kidney doctor and he said that her kidneys are still improving, even with the Lasix, which is great! The respiratory therapist came while I was there to suction her lungs and give her medication. She pulled some bright red blood out, so I am not sure what is going on with that, I will have to ask the doctor tomorrow. She said it was not on any note, so it seems that it is the first time that it happened. She is also now getting the Vitamin D that she needs (Dad mentioned it to the doctors yesterday). I think that is all for now. Oh and Mom's bowels have started moving again so that is super exciting!

No comments: